- Camshaft Wear
- Piston Scuffing
- Prevents Camshaft Wear
- Reduces Piston Scuffing
- Increases Engine Life
DIRECTIONS & DOSAGE
GASOLINE ENGINES – (Cars & Light Trucks) 1996 and older – Add one bottle to engine crankcase. 1997 to 2004 – Add approximately ½ bottle (16 ounces) to engine.
DIESEL ENGINES – (Light, Medium & Heavy-Duty) 2006 and older – Add one bottle to engine crankcase for every 5 quarts of oil capacity.
OTHER APPLICATIONS – For 4-stroke motorcycles, agricultural, industrial and racing applications use at 20% crankcase capacity. For example if your engine holds 5 quarts of motor oil, use 4 bottles of oil and 1 quart of Rislone. For best protection, use Rislone Engine Oil Supplement with Zinc Treatment with every oil change. It also can be used to top off oil as needed to improve engine protection.
Modern conventional motor oils lack the metal protection older engines require. Use as directed in gasoline & diesel engines, antique & classic cars, motorcycles, tractors, agricultural & industrial machinery, and all racing applications. Designed for engines requiring SL / CI rated oil and older. This includes 2004 and older gasoline engines & 2006 and older diesel engines.
- Rislone Engine Oil Supplement with Zinc Treatment is a petroleum oil performance supplement “booster” containing ZDDP (zinc dialkyldithiophosphate) Zinc and Phosphorus EP (extreme pressure) additives to help protect internal engine components including pistons, flat tappet camshafts, lifters, pushrod tips and the valvetrain.
- High performance formula stabilizes the motor oil to insure against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Reduces friction & wear, especially at start-up, helping to eliminate dry starts. Less friction means less wear and a cooler running, longer lasting engine.
- Clinging action keeps bearings and other internal engine parts lubricated where normal oil fails.
- Enhances regular motor oil turning it into a high performance lubricant for use in older engines and racing applications.
- Rislone works with all petroleum based motor oils including conventional, high mileage and synthetic formulas.