Support Quick Links
Call tech support:800-345-6572 (M-F, 8a -5p EST)
Frequently Asked Questions
Radiator 10 Minute Flush (p/n 1211)Download PDF
- Do I have to drain my radiator first?
Yes, per the label directions you are supposed to drain the system and install just water.
- Do these contain acid?
No, and it requires no neutralizing.
- Can this be used with copper, aluminum and plastic radiators?
Yes, since this contains no acid, you can use in old and newer vehicles with copper, aluminum and plastic radiators.
- How much do I put in my radiator?
One bottle treats a standard passenger vehicle/light truck. Use every time you change your antifreeze. For larger systems use one bottle for every 12 quarts (3 gallons) of capacity.
- Will Bar’s Leaks Radiator Flush hurt my cooling system?
No, Bar’s Leaks Radiator 10 Minute Flush is a non-acid formula and is safe to use on all cooling system materials. It is harmless to all parts of the cooling system, including aluminum.
- The bottle froze before I was able to use it, what can I do?
If the bottle did not break from freezing, just let the product thaw out, shake well, and use as normal.